Monday, March 29, 2010

Renovating the website

Hello EvErYbOdY

I met someone over the weekend in a very random place. We started conversing about makeup and skin care. I as usual was in a hurry, I forgot my business cards. I gave her my info and what not. Its times like these, that make me remember why I love to be a makeup consultant. It's not just about marketing makeup. It is about teaching those who need help. I am renovating my website, and getting things into place. As I said before it is a work in progress. But I am going to get my office ready and we can get busy on some makeup.. Thank you to my three subscribers and all the women outside of my blog that I have come into contact with. I expect soon I shall have more of a crowd. I am in no hurry, there is much to learn and teach.

-Rya

No comments:

Post a Comment